The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for EP guild or A solid group that Id be willing to reroll faction for.

menetherinb16_ESO
Hey there,

basically just came back to the game properly for the first time since launch (which I went very hard at) and have been enjoying it immensely. But everything is enjoyed better with good team mates around you. Im playing a magicka nightblade (270+ cp) and have geared him up running pug vet dungeons etc. The main goal for me in any game is always pvp, its where I get the most joy out of any game as I have a back ground in full loot open world mmo's, where I have lead many successful guilds. I however want to experience all content and have no problem playing support builds, healing dungeons etc to help guild mates get gear.
The main problem I have right now is most guilds seem to be mass recruitment social guilds and thats not me, I like to be part of more tight knit groups that want to achieve something together and have a solid mindset when things arent always going their way, the will to improve rather than giving up.

Im currently playing EP with a friend but would have no problem rerolling as my main faction at launch was DC (I might have a bit of a hard time rolling AD lol). Im pretty much self sufficient with most of the crafting unlocked, traits known etc and while I dont have alot of gold Im not into handouts so Im happy making my own way on that front.

Even if there are no guilds out there which fit the bill (Which Im sure there are), if any like minded individuals read this and feel the same, shoot me a message here or @ me in game and maybe we can come up with something ourselves.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully Ill hear back from some of you.

Peace.

@menetherin in game.