The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about outfit slots

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there any way to assign a specific mount to an outfit slot? I mean let’s face it. Fashion is the true endgame hahaha
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

Even the addons that swap gear don't do this. I think there is an addon that randomizes your mounts. But that maybe it.
    Edited by Nestor on June 27, 2019 5:05PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There used to be an addon called Pimp My Ride which would let you save sets of collectables and switch them all together, but I think it still had to change them one at a time, it effectively set up a macro so all the changes were on one key. But it hasn't been updated in ages and I'm not sure if the addon author stopped updating it or something changed to prevent it working.

Without addons there is nothing like this, all the different customisation options are seperate and need to be changed individually.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fashion is the true endgame hahaha
    Indeed.

And no on the mounts, also... more then mounts, I really wish there was a way to assign special -hairstyles- and -makeups- to outfit slots!

I mean, who wouldn't want their sorceress character have free flowing hair and stylish makeup in her "Scholar" outfit, yet a bound-for-combat hairstyle and a face full of warpaint in her "War Witch" outfit? Or stuff like that?

But yeah, it would also be cool to pick seperate mounts sometime... like, use a bear for your "winter knight" outfit and a guar for your "swamp raider" outfit and whatnot...

Also, hats! It would be -nifty- to he able to assign hats to out outfits too!