The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bowganking Elsweyr - The Trashman Strikes Back

Dr_Ganknstein
Dr_Ganknstein
✭✭✭✭✭
My last video for a few months (due to work, I'm not quitting.. ever.. sorry)

https://youtu.be/_W4JLC8pSMQ
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, this video IS cool! Nice effects, like the Predator mode! WTB Predator addon! :)
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WildWilbur wrote: »
    Ok, this video IS cool! Nice effects, like the Predator mode! WTB Predator addon! :)

Haha, ty. I'm sure this can be done on PC lol.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    d2CTnrI.jpg
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d2CTnrI.jpg

Hahah hell yeah. I tried to squeeze in that line from the emperor but the music from that scene was too loud.
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good one! The predator mode was a nice touch. Few things are as satisfying in ESO as a well executed bow-gank. :D

ps. I would have been really impressed if you had ganked that necromancer while he was in the Goliath form :D
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stalked one of them because I watched him teabag blues after cheesing them down. I waited for his armor buff to drop lololol
  • alext89
    alext89
    ✭✭✭
    Love the Preditor edit! :D
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't help but feel this video show cased blues because of my last message :heart:
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I approve of this video's theme.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    video not available
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »
    video not available

Really? Maybe it was the star wars theme music in the begining?
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be working for me even from another account. Hmmmmm
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »
    video not available

You in the US?
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the best ESO related videos I've ever seen, honestly. Really good job and I'm happy that you can gank again ^^
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't help but feel this video show cased blues because of my last message :heart:
    Thoragaal wrote: »
    One of the best ESO related videos I've ever seen, honestly. Really good job and I'm happy that you can gank again ^^

Thanks man, unfortunately I'll be away for a few months for work so this was my final video until I get back.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Respect paulw sends you hate mail, report him he'll get a perma comms ban.

Kid dont learn.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Respect paulw sends you hate mail, report him he'll get a perma comms ban.

Kid dont learn.

Haven't got anything from him yet. I love getting hate mail though, lol.