The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bring back siege bug to fix lag

Khalf
Khalf
✭✭✭
The game was playable when the sieges 1 hitted people. I demand to bring back the siege bug to make this game playable again!

MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE AGAIN!
  • kollege14a5
    kollege14a5
    ✭✭✭
    During the siege bug I did not notice a big difference in performance. Also every patch it got worse so you could also say something like: bring back homestead
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please when it goes to increasing siege damage to the state from the bug (no it wasn't one shooting, even coldharbour needed 2 ticks to kill average build and that was when all kinds of resists were ignored).

No to sieges ignoring shields and other sources of mitigation. Before you say "but stamina...". There is a way of ignoring siege damage (including dot part) available to everyone, especially for stamina toons - it's a bug introduced together with sieges bug but it is still here.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thank you, since it encourages people to place sieges everywhere, even to siege some people in a duel and prevents people from actually playing the game (aka fighting).
  • Khalf
    Khalf
    ✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    No thank you, since it encourages people to place sieges everywhere, even to siege some people in a duel and prevents people from actually playing the game (aka fighting).

I'd love to see that. People trying to place sieges everywhere are easier targets.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

Or because they are bored of unbeatable tanks sitting on resources. Siege is the only answer. And not working btw.)

After cleaning resources for 4 hours from tankdk+tanksorc buddies you just want to log out and delete the game. Meanwhile your own "faction lead" is mad, because no one gives a *bleep* about defense any longer.

We need new siege weapons. "Burn down the Tower to the Ground" and "Drown the Rocks in Napalm"
    Edited by mague on June 25, 2019 8:31AM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a CS position that plays from 6pm to 1pm. This perion will be the GOD of PVP. As soon as latency start soaring they will start 50k meteor showers on the ball group creating the lag. This will be known as the hand of GOD!

Hell pay them 15.00 an hour College kid.
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    Make a CS position that plays from 6pm to 1pm. This perion will be the GOD of PVP. As soon as latency start soaring they will start 50k meteor showers on the ball group creating the lag. This will be known as the hand of GOD!

Something like this but maybe not as extreme :) PvP needs dynamic events and more things going on to get people to see more of the map than just the stretch of ground between outposts to the next keep. Bring some of those Dragons into Cyrodiil. Shake things up. Volundrang has some problems but it's a great first step. I hope they are working on a PvP DLC that would focus on revamping Cyrodiil.
  • Khalf
    Khalf
    ✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

Sounds awesome. We need good proposals to MAKE THIS GAME PLAYABLE AGAIN!
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance Uber Alles
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ball group. Spawn massive aoe's on all ball groups. That is all.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More solo players need to start slotting Inevitable Detonation. Get enough of those going off in a zerg and maybe you’ll see them start to break up.
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    More solo players need to start slotting Inevitable Detonation. Get enough of those going off in a zerg and maybe you’ll see them start to break up.

To make it worth slotting for solo players it should do damage comparable to its Thieves Guild / IC state: 12-13k tooltip against single target with the same scaling against multiple targets should fix the lag.
    Edited by Neloth on June 28, 2019 7:54AM
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »
    Marcus684 wrote: »

To make it worth slotting for solo players it should do damage comparable to its Thieves Guild / IC state: 12-13k tooltip against single target with the same scaling against multiple targets should fix the lag.