The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

verification email not arriving.

elantaura
elantaura
✭✭✭✭
Im trying to resolve an issue as our GM has been away over 2 years I talk to him hes not comming back. so I am going through the process of trying to recover the guild because I was asked too. hes ok with it, he thought he passed it befor he left but hes not redownloading as he no longer has a PS4 just the messaging on his phone.
so I am going through the process on PC and hit this message

You’ve logged into the Elderscrollsonline.com support experience from a new device or browser. For your security, we’ve sent a special access code to your registered email address.

The email never arrives, yes ive checked i have emails from elswyr l;aunch, incident report, crown store items emails but not one tied to this (its also not a new device may I add)
I have messaged you guys in game through support several times about it too over the past year and a half. They want me to do it on computer through support, but then, I am unable to move forward as it wants a verification that never arrives.
Ive come to the forum as nothing else seems to work.
Edited by elantaura on June 23, 2019 11:29PM
PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @elantaura

If you have not received your access code you should contact customer support to request an email address change by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    I get all other emails I.e. crown store, last one was whimsical something, incident reports the account is not lost. I did that form in March Incident: 190227-002854

If I get emails such as; Get Free Rewards from Your Favorite Games – Watch BE3 on 6/9 I can post more headers if you like.
    I get incident reports then I should get verification emails.

I followed that path you suggested recently and recovered account I had to do that to pursue this, I keep getting sent in circles. This is my fourth post ever for discussion on the forum in four years. Something is not working I did it that way now I’m frustrated and posting as it’s not working. I recover account to be told the problem is I need to recover my account? That makes no sense.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @elantaura

Have you tried each step in the help article below to get the access code to come through?

Why haven't I received my one-time authorization code (access code) for my PC when trying to log into The Elder Scrolls Online?

If you have and the access code still doesn't come, then getting your email updated is the next step to get the access code so you can login.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post