The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unwarranted disconnections.

jdamuso
jdamuso
✭✭✭
The issue of disconnections at critical times during pvp, and no other time during game play is a pretty clear sign that some folks are doing things they shouldn't be, has this been addressed?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgive me but you are not very descriptive as
    "disconnection" means different things to different people
    • If you are getting a true disconnect and being booted to login screen that is more often than not a local issue.
    • If you are getting booted to character select then that is more likely an ESO issue.
    • Complete client crashes are a different story all together but again, most likely local.

In all that, server overcrowding has been causing some issues, more than normal.

In the end it is best to open up a tech support ticket as they can help you figure out what is happening.
  • jdamuso
    jdamuso
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Forgive me but you are not very descriptive as
    "disconnection" means different things to different people
    • If you are getting a true disconnect and being booted to login screen that is more often than not a local issue.
    • If you are getting booted to character select then that is more likely an ESO issue.
    • Complete client crashes are a different story all together but again, most likely local.

In all that, server overcrowding has been causing some issues, more than normal.

In the end it is best to open up a tech support ticket as they can help you figure out what is happening.

yea booted to character screen. while at 60 fps 110 png (normal) while my cpu usage is a 36% and my ram usage at 40%.

And it does never ever happen in trials, or spellscar, or dungeons. only in BGs and Cyro.

Def not a local issue, i got a decent rig, handles eso fine.

Ive heard other complain of the same.

I know about the server lag and throttle, It shouldnt be happening in instanced BGs, havent felt a server throttle not once in a BG. Ive been playing MMOs about 30 years so im not unfamiliar to the difference between being punted in a ddos or some kinda hack, vs being punted from my rig being substandard or a server being overwhelmed, each has their own distinct symptoms.

The lack of server lag, lack of fps drops, constant ping, and being punted from know where while around enemy players is very specific to the one where someone is running a hack/exploit or something not nice that they shouldn't be.

Many have noticed it and spoken about it in chat, so im trying to see if there is any sort of being addressed happening.

Server ticket wont help such a thing as it's not a reoccurring re-producible problem, also specific so being suspect of shady behavior.

Im not a cry cheat cuz i got my arse kicked guy. Im observing an anomaly that i cant explain, that leads me to suspicion.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is the detail the original post should have had. I still suggest creating a ticket as you do not know what Zos will find. Eventually they will ask you to run a report via the launcher and provide it to them which just might hold a clue as to what is happening.

I am not saying with certainty it will help. But if you do not then you are choosing to not find out.