Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LUI extended new banker and merchant hotkeys?

ChimpyChumpy
ChimpyChumpy
✭✭✭
Hi I have enzabi as a banker, the hotkey in lui extended wants to summon the other banker so doesn't work. Are there any other addons for enzabi? can't find anything with a google search . . .
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try Personal Assistant which seems to have a fix for the new banker/merchant in the comment section. I'd guess LUI will be fixed to include them in the near future as well.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe just tag @ArtOfShred , but I’m quite sure he’s already aware.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I have a toggle implemented on the GitHub development build but haven't released a stable update yet. FF14 dragged me away for a bit, will try to polish some of the other changes I've made and update after I get set in Shadowbringers.
  • ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies! I have enzabi quickslotted for now
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    @ArtOfShred Any update on this? Still doesn’t work to summon Ezabi. BTW, thanks for your work on LUI Extended!
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    @Granicus Oh yeah I've got it all setup for the next update. I'm gonna be dropping it when Harrowstorm goes live. Sorry for the excessively long delay.
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    TYVM! Looking forward to your update!
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    @ArtOfShred Thanks!!! I see you’ve added the alternate Assistants to Controls! Very much appreciated!
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps some other AO has this but I’d like to see a bind key for Leave Group. You have the slash command already but a bind key would be even better IMO ...
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    Granicus wrote: »
    Perhaps some other AO has this but I’d like to see a bind key for Leave Group. You have the slash command already but a bind key would be even better IMO ...

Roger that, I'll stick it on the todo list.
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    Great, I see you’ve already taken care of it, and added more. Thank you! I appre$iate it! ;)

P.S. @ArtOfShred I also appreciate the fact that you provide some instructions on the website for your tools. Not everyone does that, or does it well!
    Edited by Granicus on March 1, 2020 7:20AM
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB