The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr Defense Force, is recruiting for PvP & PvE, Casual & Friendly NA PC Guild

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
We are a casual guild focusing on PvP (AD, below level 50), PvE (Undaunted Pledges), and normal Trials. No CP is required. Experienced players, returning players, and brand new players are welcome. This guild is for adults, age 18 or older. Guild rules are simple and straightforward; expect respect, and show respect.

Elsweyr Defense Force is a nascent guild and we are looking to add fresh blood to the ranks as we grow. If you are seeking a relaxed environment without pressures where you can enjoy the Elder Scrolls Online then we may just be what you are seeking.

Inquiries regarding membership can be made to @Gedalya in game.
Edited by Gedalya on June 22, 2019 6:32PM
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • brannigan1973
    brannigan1973
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a AD pvp/pve guild to grow with. Im a 50 Khajit Stanima sorcerer with about 330CP and max crafts but still learning a lot every day about the game. Hit me up if interested i'd love to give the guild a shot.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a AD pvp/pve guild to grow with. Im a 50 Khajit Stanima sorcerer with about 330CP and max crafts but still learning a lot every day about the game. Hit me up if interested i'd love to give the guild a shot.

Sounds great!
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org