The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Server Performance

Durham
Durham
✭✭✭✭✭
Im struggling to hold a guild together due to the performance of the servers. This the most important topic for PVP. Anyone that wants to play with class skill/weapon skills they chose to play cannot from 6pm to 1am. As soon as the zerg ball guilds log in starting from about 6pm est the game becomes broke. PvP is completely broke, it's sad because this is a great game. People will continue to abandon pvp because of performance more then any other issue.
PVP DEADWAIT
PVP The Unguildables
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agreed. PooPoo.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I’m pretty much done. I’ve logged in about once or twice a week for the last few weeks and pretty much logged right back out again. PvP is absolute garbage anywhere near prime time and even with slightly lower pops it’s still not good. The promises have been broken too many times, the future “changes” are too far off. Adios ESO.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s so sad you can’t play this game on weekends.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont login anymore except for a guild event and that's it

Too tired of the game situation

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

It’s not quite the same but you can play Mordhau to fill the PvP gap. I’ve been enjoying it a lot and there are lots of Asia servers which is great.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »

It’s not quite the same but you can play Mordhau to fill the PvP gap. I’ve been enjoying it a lot and there are lots of Asia servers which is great.

Thanks im gonna check it out