Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Purchase

Avariprivateer
Avariprivateer
✭✭✭
I bought Summerset physically last July but I have a large game backlog , so I didn't activate it until a few weeks past. I remember Morrowind didn't come with Summerset at the time but it did sometime thereafter. When I logged in for the first time I noticed then warden class was locked. Would I be correct to assume I need to purchase Morrowind seperately? I understand the code is a year old ,however even the base game comes with Vvardenfell plus the warden now.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game codes aren’t transferable, @Avariprivateer ... sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Yes, Morrowind and the Warden are now sold separately in the Crown Store.

However, you can unlock all the DLC content by subscribing to ESO+ (if you don’t want to buy Morrowind outright).
  • Avariprivateer
    Avariprivateer
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, I might just grab Elsweyr for both then. When I get around to it, which dlcs are considered the best?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might sound obvious, but you get more content with the Zone DLCs than you do the Dungeon DLCs.

So, Morrowind, Summerset, and Orsinium are at the top of the list.

Clockwork City, Murkmire, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, and Imperial City would be the next tier.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, I might just grab Elsweyr for both then. When I get around to it, which dlcs are considered the best?

I think its subjective. Check what content comes with which DLC, see what you fancy.

Personally my favorite DLC thus far is by far Summerset for a few reasons. I found both the main story and the Psijic story (1st time round) engaging and enjoyable, the Psijic skill line is awesome and I use various skills on several of my characters, Summerset is absolutely gorgeous, Cloud Rest is an awesome trial... and finally, last but not least, you get to hang out with Razum Dar, and he is the best NPC in the game.
    Edited by Grianasteri on June 27, 2019 8:47AM
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    ... and finally, last but not least, you get to hang out with Razum Dar, and he is the best NPC in the game.
    Raz is cool and all, but Cadwell is the best.

PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar