The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shards done, Bruna done, Cyrodiil done :)

mague
mague
✭✭✭✭✭
I am done with the Cyrodiil depending achievements :)

For quite a while i was playing 30 day CP and it really required nerves. After faction lock i swapped to 30 day non-CP. Non-cp is better. I really thought about resetting my CP to null for overland questing.

Since yesterday i am done with the shards and all questing in Cyrodiil, especially Bruna, and i got my achievements and the blue color. And then it happened... i recognized that i dislike, almost hate ESO PvP combat. Another knockback by destro and i destroy my TV set. It is not only Spell Strategist plus destro and it has nothing to do with classes. It is the cheese in any corner. This is Sheo's cheese game and i am close to Valaste's state of mind. All this phew, knock and cc is insane !

I started as a repairbot for Caltrops and then recognized that i need Tsaeski shoulders for fashion endgame. I had quite a few good fights, sieges and defenses with PUG fellows. Some in Cyrodiil are just cool players ! Some...

Enough now. Besides some ESO PvE'ing i ll buy a console and play Zelda and Skyrim. Both have been on my TODO list for way to long. Life is to short to waste it on knockback and greyed out buttons.

/wave
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TL;DR: I hate PvP because i'm bad at it.
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    TL;DR: I hate PvP because i'm bad at it.

We did a 3vs10 retreat from Ash gate to Nickel and i am confident enough to say i am not bad. I just dont play cheese. And i always disliked cc in any game. PvP or PvE. I dont pay for grey buttons.
    Edited by mague on June 21, 2019 9:30AM
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    I have 3 dolmens in Cyrodiil left till I get my Savior of Nirn title! Been playing since console launch, but never really got into PVP fulltime lol.
    Edited by Vuldovahkriid on June 23, 2019 10:15AM
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • jdamuso
    jdamuso
    ✭✭✭
    Grats, glad you got your stuff done. well done
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CC is wildly overused in this game, both in PvP and PvE.

• frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uh what?
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

I could agree on that. Or rather CC-immunity being too short and too cheap aswell as ccs being too short.

Increasing cost for cc break by 50% and immunity duration to 10s while atleast doubling any CCs lengh would create a way better combat pacing imo.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

I could agree on that. Or rather CC-immunity being too short and too cheap aswell as ccs being too short.

Increasing cost for cc break by 50% and immunity duration to 10s while atleast doubling any CCs lengh would create a way better combat pacing imo.

Agreed.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you didn't L2P PvP and now you are quitting?

Quitting threads get locked...

Ps do agree battle of CC isn't the best flow, but its not everything.
    Edited by Beardimus on June 27, 2019 7:52AM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders