The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My addon doesnt work I think, advanced filters? Search box in inventory and bank

OrphanHelgen
OrphanHelgen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This sometimes work and sometimes not. It works on my alt. I think its advanced filters but not sure.
I right clicked and deleted saved variables in minion.
I see a search box behind in inventory I cant press it. It's like in the background.
How can I get a search box or make this fixed?
Pls nerf epaulets of the xxx dager of the yyy
PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    advanced filters will also show sub-categories under the type, if you have them...if that's not showing, it's that the addon is not functional. Check to make sure you have the dependencies needed for it (the lib files).
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to deinstall the original AdvancedFilters addon and remove the whole folder AddOns/AdvancedFilters.
    The original addon is outdated and got bugs.

Then install the updated version of AdvancedFilters from here, or via Minion:
    AdvancedFilters UPDATED
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Try to deinstall the original AdvancedFilters addon and remove the whole folder AddOns/AdvancedFilters.
    The original addon is outdated and got bugs.

Then install the updated version of AdvancedFilters from here, or via Minion:
    AdvancedFilters UPDATED

ty for help.
    For some reason it works now. I didnt do anything it just works now. :)
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to read.

imo updating the addon to the supported version will help you to reduce problems in the future and it provides more functions and fixes known bugs. So maybe give it a try.