The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My main story line quest has vanished please help

lorthak
lorthak
Soul Shriven
I'm on the step to save Sai Sahan and I think I might have accidentally deleted the quest from my log. But the prophet wont give me the quest again and cast a portal to cold harbour to continue the line. I've had a ticket in about this issue forever to no avail. So I'm stuck with with no way to aquire the skill points and unlock cold harbour please help. The issue is only on my templar Lastrak who is level 50 and cp 190.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should not affect the quest you are on, but make sure you do not have the Elsewyr Prequel Active.

After looking in your journal for that, find the button they added that shows you where to go to get the main, or any quest really, quest going again. This was added a couple updates ago and it will get you going again.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• lorthak
    lorthak
    Soul Shriven
    The main story quest in Elsewyr? Where is this button you speak of? As far as I remember the only way to get the quest would be to walk around your starter harborage town and be summoned.
  • lorthak
    lorthak
    Soul Shriven
    ok I deleted demon weapon from my log and immediately the main quest proc'd thanks alot that was the issue.