The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cant change factions.

jdamuso
jdamuso
✭✭✭
Everyone is stuck inside their factions from last campaign. Everyone who tried to change and cannot is really mad. This is not a post about flaming faction lock. This is a clear oversight, what i would like to know is when we could expect a patch to allow us to change. I do not expect that we should have to wait until next campaign. I expect this to be fixed immediately. The deal was after 30 days we get to change. ESO has broken the deal. the people that were upset about faction lock in the first place are now 100% entitled to be raging upset when they didn't get to change factions. I have sent in a support ticket. And i am posting here to make sure that the problem is addressed. A quick response from the dev team or mods would be greatly appreciated.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I dipped all my toons out of Cyro a day or two before in fear of this happening. It isn't surprising sadly.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • jdamuso
    jdamuso
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I dipped all my toons out of Cyro a day or two before in fear of this happening. It isn't surprising sadly.

Surprising or not, it is unacceptable. And it was easily preventable, and as a result in-excusable. And should be rectified immediately. If they were not ready to implement faction locks with full functionality without catastrophic failures, well, then they should not have implemented it... and i am full pro faction lock while saying so... its not okay and it may cost them my sub. For the cost of this game yearly i expect catastrophic failure to stay inside the PTS.

okay so it happened. big woopsy... no problem.. get it fixed... yesterday...

one wise man said one day "It just takes one little woopsy to screw up a WHOOOOLE lot of attaboys"

This isn't really little when your talking about 30 days of game play.. thats one sixth of my subscription, and if it isnt fixed ill expect a free month, or a refund or i will simply not trust this team with my money come time for resubscribe.. this is a business im a customer. and i am very unsatisfied with service today.. and yes there are other games that i will gladly play and give them the money that would be my next sub.

Preferably.. fix it. like by tomorrow. thats just best for everyone isnt it. I have no interest in being this disappointed with a game i pay to bring fun to my life. If its bringing disappointment instead then its not worth paying for.