The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Volendrung was a failure

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
We can all agree on that.

Hope to see it removed
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're going to need at least one fact to back up your point of view. I don't think it was a failure, because while the weapon is offensively strong, the person holding it will have no self heals.
  • MrSinister213
    MrSinister213
    ✭✭✭
    Care to add any constructive critical thinking reasons to support your topic?

When I read topics or posts like this one, I just assume you are a bowblade and move on.
    @TTV.BuyMoreCrowns
    Camelot Unchained Soon (ar 49 AD) high elf nb
    High Elf Slayer (ar 38 EP) dunmer dk
    Zangief (ar 37 DC) high elf sorc
    Papi Chulo (Ar 42 AD) stam sorc

wouldnt call myself a pve'er or pvper. my preferred endgame is crown crates.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems kinda fun to me, it certainly changes some rather stagnant play when it spawns.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a complete and utter failure.

Just make a plain peanut butter sandwich, without the jelly.

Come on people.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I think peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a complete and utter failure.

Just make a plain peanut butter sandwich, without the jelly.

Come on people.

Don't make me violate forum rules.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a zerg buster that causes more zerging. It was a failure.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

I have to agree. It also causes lag. Whatever faction has it their is a large group of players with it. Add to that large numbers of players trying to take it. That causes massive lag spikes in an environment that needs lag reduced.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I disagree whenever it spawns the game feels more alive and I would love for some other random stuff to be implemented in Cyrodiil like this. It really changes the flow of the game which is badly needed since Cyrodiil has been basically the same for years.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is where we learn that our opinions are not facts.

I happen to think it a fun mechanic. I mean, it sucks when you're on the receiving end of it, but it's not like the person wielding it is invulnerable. Just focus them down and grab the big smashy smashy for yourself.

Hail Uncle Sheo! Cheese and cabbage and brains for all!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cyrodiil is an open world Alliance (zerg) vs. Alliance (zerg) scenario. If you don't like zergs you're maybe participating in the wrong part of this game?
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cyrodiil is an open world Alliance (zerg) vs. Alliance (zerg) scenario. If you don't like zergs you're maybe participating in the wrong part of this game?

The amount of time I participate in cyrodiil has been waning since launch. This patch I have mostly been in IC. I love cyrodiil and it's open world gameplay, but the servers can't handle zergs that it brings. If it could handle the large number without lag volendrung would have been a success without much argument, but one of its design intents was to bust up last emp keep fights due to the lag they cause normally. So instead of being effective in breaking up those fights it gives an objective that all three factions want causing those types of laggy fights. Zos needs to implement more mechanics to spread cyrodiil's population out, not condense it. Unless they want to allocate the resources to improve performance.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol this is what we have to put up with here :smile:
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    Greetings,

We have decided to close this thread as it does not create the opportunity for constructive conversation.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.