The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why can't we leave cyrodiil queues anymore?

Nerftheforums
Nerftheforums
✭✭✭✭✭
Title. It's frustrating enough to get into an unplayable cyrodiil every evening, why the *** did you remove the possibility to exit a queue? How was that even close to being a decent idea? Can this please be reverted?
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave.
    Options
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave.

That's also not true, you can't queue for a campaign if you are already in one feelsbadman 🙄 every step forward is 4 backwards
    Options
  • Stellarvorous
    Stellarvorous
    ✭✭✭
    Because their making a point they want folks to leave PvP and the game in general as if the bugs with campaigns and queing wasn't an issue the server performance that was already bad is taking a nose dive since elsweyr released granted we knew it was gona happen.

For example today 6/22/2019 In the 7day CP campaign PC NA low bar population some folks are around fighting not many...

Yet somehow were skill delay on dodge rolls executioner skills in general are having an issue going off with ping spiking like were in the 30 day Vivec during prime time but we aren't.

I could rant for hours about the game performance but I think im going to call it I unsubbed last week and hoped the maintenance would solve some of these issues but their only getting worse instead of better …. I don't normally RP from the performance over the past week I went full Hodor coming back so early thinking *** was going to change farewell folks
    Options