The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unexpected Flawless - Stamina Templar 2H/Bow

Asardes
Asardes
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
On Sunday I went to vMA after a very long time, on a new character, and I ran it perfectly, being my first such completion overall; I once came very close on another character - Magicka Sorcerer - a very long time ago but got cheated out of it by lag, with 5% left on the last boss. Just to put it in context, my first clear was almost 2 years ago (August 2017), and after that I farmed it intensively for about 10 weeks on 4 characters, and having gotten all weapons in multiple copies with decent traits, I pretty much left it alone. Overall I have cleared it on every class, both stamina and magicka, except Magicka Warden and the Necromancers that aren't leveled yet - all the ones bolded in my signature. Nowadays I only run it once per character, just to check how well I play it. Most of the latter clears were pretty messy, happening about 4 months apart, since that's the rate at which I introduce new characters, because in that time I tend to forget spawns, some mechanics at such. That made the latest completion even more surprising.

I didn't use any fancy sets or consumables, just bi-stat food and dropped stamina potions. This is the build I used, with a few minor exceptions, like not having the Undaunted Mettle yet and and using Resolving Vigor instead of Channeled Focus in arenas with very few adds, such as the last arena - for the most part I only healed with Rally and Repentance. I used maul because it's left over from an old PvP setup and I didn't want to re-craft a greatsword for that set and waste materials on it. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=156047

64681856-325637628366280-3788549725058236416-n.jpg

Now I feel the urge to go back there and try Flawless on my older characters. I don't know know where Stamina Templar goes on the difficulty scale.
Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
Member of:
Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
Valinor Overflow: Trader
The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |