The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Done Deal is Assemblying a Raid Group for Progression Runs (for Mid Tier Players!)

Zerinda
Zerinda
Soul Shriven
Hello, we are an international midgame & endgame PvE guild that does raids regularly and also like to socialize with each other in and out of the game. (Well, we also have members that are VERY good at PvP but we don’t do that as guild events.) We welcome people of all nationalities and are always looking for new capable members. We also have a discord channel. We are going to be doing progression runs, it won't be a top-player raid group or anything like that, so if you would like to learn the mechanics of veteran raids & hard modes, do not be shy about whispering me! We're looking for a healer, ranged DD's & tanks.

DD’s: At least 35k DPS on skeleton dummy or 60k on iron atronach & magicka ranged or bow/bow stamina build available on character (DPS test will be done live on our dummy’s with orb, puncture & drain, also I'm not very strict about DPS as long as you're open to learn)
Tanks: Near 600 CP and more; Ebon, Alkosh & Torug sets (if you've been unlucky and couldn't farm alkosh with pugs, just go ahead and whisper me anyways, we'll farm it together)
Healer: Near 600 CP and more; and having at least 3 of the following 12 sets: Ebon, Sanctuary, Olorime, Worm Cult, Infallible Aether, Mending, Hircine, Jorvuld, Earthgore, Symphony of Blades, Nahvintaas, Spell Power Cure

If you're unexperienced & want to learn, or if you're experienced but still would like to progress further to execute mechanics, please join us.

The raids for progression group will be between 16.00 – 18.00 UTC each Tuesday and Monday (means <<18.00 – 20.00 CEST if you’re from Central Europe>> or <<19.00 – 21.00 UTC+3 if you’re from Eastern Europe / Russia / Turkey>>).

If you do not meet all single one of requirements, however you still believe you are good enough and you want to learn, please go ahead and contact us. Requirements above are only guidelines for a good raid team we’re looking to assembly.

P.S.: We're going to be communicating in English and learn the formations for bosses together, so you probably need not-half-bad English skills.

To contact me in game: @Zerinda
You can whisper me if I'm online, mail me if I'm offline.
Edited by Zerinda on June 19, 2019 12:46PM
Audracys - Breton PvE Warden Healer - EU
Gwenifyr Ashford -Breton PvE Templar Healer - EU
Ursanne - Imperial PvP Magicka Dragonknight - EU