Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on June 17, 2019 2:49AM
The Elder Scrolls Online v5.0.9 includes fixes for some quests, the Frozen Colossus ability, allows you to again unsheathe your weapons when pressing light attack, and more. We’ve also updated the Terms of Service, with high-level changes outlined below.
In this patch, we’ve re-enabled the in-game portion of guild history, but the addon functionality that uses the guild history remains off for now. This is still a temporary solution until we are able to implement a better, more permanent fix. You should be able to view the past 10 days of guild history when you log in.
The size of this patch is approximately 147MB.
- Grave Lord
- Frozen Colossus: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs had a 1-second delay before they displayed a hostile telegraph to enemy players. It will now display a hostile circle telegraph in the area the colossus is going to smash, the moment the ability is cast.
- Improved window lighting for homes in Elsweyr.
- Battle for Riverhold: Fixed an issue if you ignored Cadwell and ran off after arming both traps, you could return to the area and not be able to interact with Cadwell.
- Death Among the Dead-Water: Fixed an issue where you might not be grabbed and pulled by the Tamed Fire-Tongues.
- Unsuitable Suitors: Fixed an issue where you weren’t able to reach the ladder in order to complete this quest.
- You now once again unsheath your weapons when pressing light attack before actually attacking a target.
- Fixed an issue where bonuses that should be removed on use were not actually being removed.
- Fixed a UI issue involving the Nightflame Arms Pack in Gamepad Mode. Note this item will return to the Crown Store at a later date.
Terms of Service
- Corrected missing collision on one of the platforms in the Grand Topal Hideaway.
- Updated the in-game Terms of Service, which you will need to re-accept when first logging in after this patch. While we encourage you to review the document in its entirety, below are a high level (not comprehensive) list of changes:
- The TOS will now cover all ZeniMax games, rather than just ESO.
- Any instance previously stating "used" is now "accessed, played, purchased, received, or used".
- Added additional text specific to Japan, Turkey, Brazil, and UK players.
- Added warnings relating to Virtual Reality.
- Added additional clarifications for what the company is responsible for in regards to data privacy.
- Updated the text for merchandise codes or redemptions to include Japanese virtual currency expiration laws and information for unlinking accounts.
- Made clarifications regarding sharing game accounts.
- Adjusted some text in the Free Trial section.
- Re-wrote the section on Paid Services to include resellers.
- Adjusted the text involving refunds and warranties.
- Added additional clarifications relating to third party internet connections and hardware.
- Updated sections involving the European dispute resolution and governing law for US residents versus external parties.
- Fixed an issue where simultaneous Guild History events could appear in random orders (such as an application being accepted plus the player joining the guild).
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
| Service Alerts