The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we have some gloves with cuffs (or rollbacks, not sure what is right word 4) (picture inserted)

JusticeSouldier
JusticeSouldier
✭✭✭✭
Quickly compiled these gloves from Abah's watch motif boots.
gloves-with-cuffs.png
As a part of some new motif or as improvement to old one

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom what person should I tag for this?
all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tsaesci light gloves have a cuff like that, as do the sapiarch gloves to a lesser extent. Maybe a few others but yeah, it'd be cool to have a few more options.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    The tsaesci light gloves have a cuff like that, as do the sapiarch gloves to a lesser extent. Maybe a few others but yeah, it'd be cool to have a few more options.

Tsaesci-Homespun-Gloves-Male-Side.jpg?ssl=1Sapiarch-Homespun-Gloves-Male-Side.jpg?ssl=1

i like and use sapiarch (textures on tsaesky I feel slightly bad designed) but they both are too tight and really very differ from what i would like to have in outfits
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on June 17, 2019 2:26PM
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey ZOS please notice this for future