Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can't Use Enchant Table

m4keyourself
m4keyourself
✭✭
Hello everyone, I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm just coming back after some time away and I was getting certified for writs on my new character. All is going well until I get to the enchanting certification. I get to the part where I need to craft a trifling glyph of health, and I have TONS of runes, and I made extra sure I have the correct ones, and I go to the enchantment table and absolutely nothing shows. None of the hundreds of runes I have in my crafting bag, or the dozens of glyphs I have that I should be able to deconstruct. I'm pretty baffled, I have no idea what's going on. I logged into all of my other characters, too, and none of them can craft anything at the enchanting table, either. Does anyone know what could be doing this? I submitted a ticket, too. Thank you!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be an add-on issue, @m4keyourself.

If you're on PC, I'd disable any suspected add-ons one by one ... until you find the culprit.

After that, you may want to post a screenshot in your thread, here, so other forum-goers can help you out.