Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF casual LGBT guild (PS4 NA)

davidcopeland928preub18_ESO
Casual player (CP 170s) recently returned to the game and looking for an LGBT guild. Active discord would be preferred. Please message if you have any suggestions or open spots. Thanks!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The PTK's are not specifically an LGBT guild. But that being said, we are a no-drama guild and I have zero tolerance or racism, homophobia, sexism, or general jerk-ism so it's a solid guild and space. We are at 500, but I can remove an inactive to make room if this is a guild you wish to join. Just let me know PS4 NA name.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • davidcopeland928preub18_ESO
    @DragonRacer I'd absolutely be interested. dcope928 is PSN. Do you guys have a discord?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool, I'll make room tonight after work and send you an invite. And we do have a Discord, you'll see the invite link in the Message of the Day once you're in the guild. Also - just as an FYI because I have been running into this a lot lately with requests to join the guild - make sure you are not already in 5 guilds. That's the maximum limit. If you're in 5 already, you'll need to drop one (and/or any outstanding guild invites) so I can add you.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • DOCBATSEA
    DOCBATSEA
    Soul Shriven
    After reading the prior post and being new to ESO, I am interested in joining your guild if you have room. Cheers! PS4 NA: DOCBATSEA
  • HyacinthAK
    HyacinthAK
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

The Noble Land-Mermaids are a very active SOCIAL LGBTQ+ Guild.. We would love to get to know ya and run all over Tamriel with you!

PSN @barondearden