The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official guild hall

stpdmonkey
stpdmonkey
✭✭✭
I am sure this has been brought up before. But is there any interest or word on a guild hall specifically for guilds. It would be locked to that guild. I have had a guild or 2 that certain people or the gm would have the guild hall but due to certain circumstances they leave the game and or the guild amd their house becomes either deleted or unchangeable. Guilds usually donate for a guild hall and it's not a pleasant situation to loose everything.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it would be nice. However due to the way collections work I'm not sure ZOS can change housing at this point so that the ownership is a guild rather than a player. :confused:

It's really frustrating when the guild hall owner just ups and leaves one day (due to creative differences with the leadership or whatever) and all players lose their hard work and contributions after they collectively built a guild hall - essentially crowd-funded the private residence of someone who now leaves them behind entirely. It's not a good feeling, and while it may only occur occasionally, it's still a shame that the system works this way.
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    I dont get why they cant. Make just a simple one style that all guilds can get for a certain amount of gold. Anyone can place items but cannot remove except gm. If guild disband items go up for sale in traders. Gold goes back to zos. Easy way for them to remove gold