The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

2019-Jun-12 approx 1950h PST -- fps jumping wildly, sometimes by ~30 fps, when I normally get ~60

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I play on PC(NA) and I normally get around 60 fps in pretty much all zones. For the first time I remember tonight my fps started jumping wildly. In Khenarthi's Roost and also Vivec City after wayshrined over.

Anyone else experienced the same?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Frame rate and performance issues in ESO can be caused by different things as PC setups will vary from player to player. We recommend that you go through our basic troubleshooting listed here. If you've gone through these steps and your performance issues continue, you should then go ahead and open a ticket with customer support. In your ticket make sure to include a game consultant report so our support team can look over your PC specifications.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be helpful if you read the post more carefully first before providing a stock reply.
    Frame rate jumping up and down by 30 points is no mere PC performance issue especially when I typically get about 60 fps.
    If it were a performance issue I'm more likely to see a steady and lower framerate, plus a visible reason on screen (such as when there are a lot of players at an Alik'r Dolmen).

Furthermore, the issue seems to have cleared itself up without any intervention or change of settings, which suggests there was some sort of issue on ESO's side last night.
    Options