The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CP vs non CP duels question

JobooAGS
JobooAGS
✭✭✭✭✭
Would you be in favor of having a toggle for a cp vs a non cp duel or at least having an option for a cp vs a non cp duel?

CP vs non CP duels question 30 votes

Yes, there should be a toggle for having cp vs non cp duels just like there is a toggle for auto declining duels
20%
SolarikensusmitdsNelothDemrajoseayalacIskiab 6 votes
Yes, there should be a non cp invite to duel option just as there is a invite to cp duel option
40%
NoctusAliyavanaLuckylancerDillpatSshadowSscaleAki-Ralkuldar1994Trian94TrancestorTriangularChickenstritziRemly 12 votes
Yes for both options above
26%
AnkaridanHiro_KintsugizParallaxzJobooAGSUrvothccmedaddyRoyalthoughtPronto 8 votes
No, duels are meant for cp. Go to BG's or non cp Cyrodiil
3%
milesrodneymcneely2_ESO 1 vote
Other, I have a better idea
10%
idkKelthankyourat 3 votes
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if this is worded awkwardly
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there should be a toggle for having cp vs non cp duels just like there is a toggle for auto declining duels
    I hope when they overhaul CP this issue will be put to rest.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

The trick is to make cp feel powerful as you get more but not overshadow new players or make it seem "crutch like"
    Edited by JobooAGS on June 13, 2019 3:26AM
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't both parties just take out thier CP's?
    I mean, you can have full tournaments with no CP.
    Dont really see Zenimax wasting time and resources to add another function players can do in 4 clicks already. (Open CP menu, select reset CP, select reset all, confirm)
    Edited by Kel on June 13, 2019 12:13PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

Seriously. I used to think some people on the forums smoked crack, then I pieced together it’s CPs changing the relative strength of things so much that you get wildly different opinions on the same subject.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I wanted to vote, yes to all of the above!

But I'd be happy with any way to have non-CP duels without having to respec CP.

Specially with the new pvp house it would be nice to have.

non CP pvp is my favorite
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave it as it is. Dueling is not primary aspect of the game. Hardly even secondary. It does not make sense to put effort into designing such a system to accommodate the requests let alone put it upon players to check with type of request they are getting since their builds are either setup for CP or non-CP.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just take cp away from dueling altogether and make it no cp only
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there should be a non cp invite to duel option just as there is a invite to cp duel option
    yes. no CP pvp exposes the harsh reality under the cp cushion and actually makes players killable unlike how in cp pvp u can stack for dmg and tankability with out losing out on anything.