The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Unable to get Urgarlog Chief-Bane’s quest after most recent patch

tzac17b14_ESO
tzac17b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Title

Anyone else been having this problem and if so have you found a fix? I submitted a ticket and they said to turn the game off for 15 mins and then everything should sort reset. Well I turned it off for 2 days while at work and still nothing.
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    Title

Anyone else been having this problem and if so have you found a fix? I submitted a ticket and they said to turn the game off for 15 mins and then everything should sort reset. Well I turned it off for 2 days while at work and still nothing.

There isnt a fix or work around me and my friends could find last night. It's a bug. And zos won't fix a bug unless it's a real issue. And since pledges are an old thing and urgarlag is dlc dungeons he is not a big deal to them as most people dont do his. We are all trying to get transmute Crystal's since elsweyr dropped. I have had to personally use them intentionally and I was full and couldnt open other items or I'd loose them. I can store geodes to a certain limit. But back to your post it's just bugged and until they figure out why they will place blame on your end or something like that. Or say they are looking into it. With no changes to dungeons or pledges or keys or anything like that they I am sure are struggling to find the corrupt code.
  • tzac17b14_ESO
    tzac17b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Well I appreciate you giving me some insight into the process haha I guess I’ll just have to cross my fingers lol