The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Friends lists in game vs console

signatureangelb14_ESO
I already know about waiting for the console friends list to refresh bUT its been months, I've also unfriended and refriended and it didn't work.

Here's the issue. I want to allow my fiance to access my homes however he's not on my in game friends list. While we both have separate accounts we play on the same console so we can't be logged in at the same time and friend in game instead of on the console.

Is there some way to fix this? Neither of us shows up on the list as offline or not, I can't switch user and have them both logged on ad ESO says the controller was disconnected. I'm not trying to "box" I just want to give him access to my houses for crafting tables and travel purposes but at this point I don't see how this can be corrected. Any suggestions?

Lol its sad because I also have a pc and xbox1 version but this is the only one we both play on.
Sorry for typos, using my phone
Edited by signatureangelb14_ESO on June 12, 2019 1:33AM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really tired so I might be misunderstanding what you wrote. So feel free to correct me if necessary.

You don't both need to be logged on at the same time to be ingame friends. When you are logged on, send a friend request and when he is logged on, he can accept it. Once he's on your friends list, he can travel to your primary residence whether you are logged in or not.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • signatureangelb14_ESO
    We can't send an in game friend request that I can find, maybe I am missing that. We're friends on playstation but search in friends in game comes up with nothing for offline friends and when I try to add as a friend it says we're already friends. Which is why we unfriended on playstation and refriended. The only other fix for the friends glitch was to friend while both are online and that's clearly not possible 😣
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you unfriend on Playstation and then go ingame to add a friend, does it still say you are already friends?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could both join the same guild and give him permission in guild permissions, I think.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • zanthras
    zanthras
    Soul Shriven
    I think this is a bug in the game. I have a friend who has yet to show up on my friend list in the game as well.
  • signatureangelb14_ESO
    @Hippie4927 yes, and other friends show but not him.

@zanthras that makes sense, I've tried everything that's been suggested by zos short of being both present at the same place but no 2nd ps4, shame, have pc and xbox1 😂