The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't Sprint, Only occasionally Mount and Block Symbol always up

ljrichardson11b16_ESO
Only started today but I can no longer sprint on my mount, I don't always get to mount it says it's not available and when I go into combat if I block it doesn't block and the block symbol stays up permanently, anyone able to help? Been out of the game for a long time, came back for expansion, just done a complete reinstall and it didn't fix it either.
  • grendel_eso
    grendel_eso
    Soul Shriven
    Same exact bug happening to me. Only on one character though.
  • ljrichardson11b16_ESO
    Same exact bug happening to me. Only on one character though.

Yeah spent a day trying to fix it, just decided to log off, I've left a bug report but at least I know it's not just me, for most of the day I've been trying to get help in game but no one else was having the same problem.
  • Katsura
    Katsura
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, only on one character....
    Doesn't even mount, then can't sprint or weapon swap, occasional block symbol bug too 🙄
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes happend to me as well.. i cant use synergies any more after i get the block bug.. completely rip
  • NorseMoon
    NorseMoon
    Soul Shriven
    This just started for me today on my Necromancer.

Block symbol is always up, can't interrupt attacks or actually block.

Sometimes can't get my mount to appear, and while mounted I can't sprint.

Also, the FOV is completely broken and is zoomed in to an unplayable state.

Glad I'm not the only one, but it still sucks nonetheless.

I also should mention that my other characters aren't having the block/ mount issue at all
    , just the Necro.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here, just on my necro.
  • Zaratos
    Zaratos
    Soul Shriven
    Same happening to me since yesterday only on one character so far (My new Necro) PC NA
    Edited by Zaratos on June 12, 2019 1:54PM
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    similar issues here - plus necro getting bounty plus i think the block thing is screwing with eternal hunt roll dodge poison.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Pughpunk
    Pughpunk
    Soul Shriven
    Also same, sneak isn't working, can't sprint/mount, infinite block, and on necro.
    I love paying money to just not be able to play what I paid for.
  • amaciasld
    amaciasld
    Soul Shriven
    Same happening to me. New necromancer I created yesterday. I’m on PC NA.
  • Zaratos
    Zaratos
    Soul Shriven
    So far it seems to be Necros...and maybe PC , I am on PC NA
    Edited by Zaratos on June 12, 2019 1:55PM
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ljrichardson11b16_ESO @grendel_eso @Katsura @TriangularChicken @NorseMoon @darthgummibear_ESO @Zaratos
    @STEVIL @Pughpunk
    Only started today but I can no longer sprint on my mount, I don't always get to mount it says it's not available and when I go into combat if I block it doesn't block and the block symbol stays up permanently, anyone able to help? Been out of the game for a long time, came back for expansion, just done a complete reinstall and it didn't fix it either.
    You waste your time and effort (and that of everyone else) when you do not disclose in your OP (and replies) the platform and megaserver on which you play The Elder Scrolls Online. ZOS cannot investigate the problem without that information.

Please read and follow the Guildelines For Bug Report Forum when you report a problem.

@amaciasld : congratulations for recognizing that ESO is played on four platforms and at least two megaservers. :smile:

Edited by Shadowshire on June 12, 2019 4:47AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ljrichardson11b16_ESO @grendel_eso @Katsura @TriangularChicken @NorseMoon @darthgummibear_ESO @Zaratos
    @STEVIL @Pughpunk
    You waste your time and effort (and that of everyone else) when you do not disclose in your OP (and replies) the platform and megaserver on which you play The Elder Scrolls Online. ZOS cannot investigate the problem without that information.

Please read and follow the Guildelines For Bug Report Forum when you report a problem.

@amaciasld : congratulations for recognizing that ESO is played on four platforms and at least two megaservers. :smile:

lol...…/sigh
  • Jazz_Funk
    Jazz_Funk
    ✭✭✭
    This has started happening to my StamNecro in the past hour. I get stuck in block, I can’t mount, can’t bar swap, unable to sneak, graphics are not appearing (like beckoning armor) and I have skills not working at all (skeletal archer). This character is a mess and completely unplayable.
    Edited by Jazz_Funk on June 12, 2019 5:08AM
  • ljrichardson11b16_ESO
    @STEVIL @Pughpunk

I'm sorry, but no need to be rude.

EU - PC - Necromancer
  • Pughpunk
    Pughpunk
    Soul Shriven
    NA PC Necromancer for this particular issue.
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA PC necromancer as well. Same issues.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    has anyone tried to turn off all add ons and see if it related?
  • LiraTaurwen
    LiraTaurwen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looooool BUGS EVERYWHERE!

WAKE UP ZOS!
  • born2beagator
    born2beagator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not addons. Is specifically necromancer. I don't get it on any other characters.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. My stamina Necromancer is completely broken since the last patch.

- Keeps constantly blocking in combat
    - weapon swap, sneak, mount randomly disables
    - can use food/drink, but don't receive the buff

PC EU
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Jazz_Funk
    Jazz_Funk
    ✭✭✭
    The Stamina Necromancer has more bugs than the Amazon Rain Forest!

Edited by Jazz_Funk on June 12, 2019 3:33PM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issues on my Necro last night. Blocking, unable to mount or bar swap.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • EmporerZod
    EmporerZod
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me. Started last night and is still there. Stamina Necro EU PC. Other characters not affected.
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came here to look just for this! Same. Necro/PC/NA.
  • NorseMoon
    NorseMoon
    Soul Shriven
    Just to clarify I'm on PC and NA server.
  • KFAL
    KFAL
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I had this issue duelled a mate he killed me and it seemed to reset it for me
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't encountered the issue, but my wife's necromancer is bugged AF.

- Can't sneak
    - Can't mount
    - Scythe no longer heals
    - Block effect is up all the time
    - Can't summon archer
    - Frozen colossus is invisible but still does damage
    - Can't switch to secondary bar

Basically, her character is unplayable as it is.

PC / EU. Of course.
    Edited by Uryel on June 12, 2019 6:09PM
  • Jazz_Funk
    Jazz_Funk
    ✭✭✭
    I have been trying to work out what is causing all these issues with the StamNecro. As it is not happening on my other necros I tried the following:
    1. Turned off all Add-ons and relogged. Still Bugged
    2. Removed attributes from stamina so it was no longer the highest. Still bugged
    3. Removed all stam related class damage skills from bar (grave lord skills). Still bugged
    4. Removed all stam related wep/other skills from bar (endless hail, poison injection razor caltrops etc). Still Bugged
    5. Changed CP (specifically took all CP out of Mooncalf). No longer getting bugs
    This is not definitive but it indicates that the issue may be related to CP allocation on a StamNecro. Hope this helps.
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Anyone else verify if removing cp works?