The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Todays Patch 6/10/19 and a New Crouch/Stealth Bug in Cyrodiil ?PC/NA

Palidon
Palidon
✭✭✭✭✭
Don't know if this is a new bug or intended but in order to go thru a keep door or outpost door you now have to be standing. In crouch/stealth you cannot interface with the doors. Same holds true with any nodes in the environment. If in crouch/stealth you cannot even select the node until you are standing.
Edited by Palidon on June 10, 2019 9:37PM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing in the patch notes about it, but I also noticed the doors can't be used when in stealth.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    while in crouch / sneak everything is simply inaccessible now since patch 6/10/19
    cannot open doors
    cannot pick up plants / vegetation
    cannot pick up Heavy Sacks
    it was not like this before the patch, this is only now happening since the latest patch today

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/479426/cannot-interact-with-environment-or-anything-while-in-crouch-sneak-since-patch-6-10-19#latest
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then stand up and fight that door like real men do!

Speaking from personal experience that's probably drunk and naked ...
    drunk.gif

• Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a bug spawned from today's patch. Question is how long will it take ZOS to fix this mess. With every patch more bugs.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a change to how recall stones work when holding the relic, may have something to do with that.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pfft it's not like doors ever worked anyway. :D
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pfft it's not like doors ever worked anyway. :D

Especially when you have the Volendong. =P
    I still feel for you with that lmao!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What no comment on this thread from ZOS. Why am I not surprised.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zenimax please look into this.
  • Vez
    Vez
    ✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    while in crouch / sneak everything is simply inaccessible now since patch 6/10/19
    cannot open doors
    cannot pick up plants / vegetation
    cannot pick up Heavy Sacks
    it was not like this before the patch, this is only now happening since the latest patch today

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/479426/cannot-interact-with-environment-or-anything-while-in-crouch-sneak-since-patch-6-10-19#latest

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom