Yep, only in Clockwork City.Are you only experiencing lag while in Clockwork City?
I just have that one characterHave you tried testing combat with different characters in the zone?
Only when performing actions, during combat mode. Walking and running seems alright.Is this frame rate lag you are experiencing or are you getting a delay when performing actions?
I am now in Craglorn and I experience the same thing whenever in combat and performing actions
I have tried the recommended solutions (Restarted and power cycle the console) however I haven't tried to re-install the game. I noticed this started after the Elsweyr update.
The lag you've described sounds like it is connection related. You should try clearing the Mac address to see if that will improve your performance.
You can clear the Mac Address on your console by following the steps below:
- Press Start at the main Xbox One menu.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
- Restart and shut down the Xbox One. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the console and wait two minutes.
- Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from white to orange.
- When the light switches to orange, reboot the console and try the game again.
Dude lag is most probably because game has bad performance. Just check this forum recent topics and you will understand.