Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Awful Ps4 Experience

Soulblayze
I decided to give Eso another chance a month ago after getting bored withe the Morrowind expansion and i have been loving it, however since around the launch of elswyre my experience has become hellish. The game feels like its running at 15fps even solo 50% of the time, im getting massive audio lag where nothing will happen for 5 seconds and then suddenly all the audio happens at once and now the final straw is redoing old quests on my necromancer they are bugging with audio not happening in the clockwork city and nothing happening after killing the wraith of crows, is this a known issue, i should have just returned to my pc acount but my friend has a ps4 and i thought a fresh start would be good, plus ive invested about 100 hours and £40 on eslwyre to go back, is this a known issue because i can find any solid confirmation and it saddens me that im being put off this game after enjoying so much the past month.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its now Monday 15:28 pm-non peak hour and game behaves like its Saturday night with a double XP event going

how long must we wait ?new content means 0 if you cant fix previous

and ffs,post something about it,all these ppl talk about how bad performance is atm and no word form zos
    #unprofessional
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    post something about it,all these ppl talk about how bad performance is atm and no word form zos

Yes we need a clarification about this.
    All ZOS mentioned was unsynchonized sound but unsync sound it's just a consequence of the server's under performance.
    All this problems seems to be the servers not correct response to the amount of data to load. It's happening across all platforms so I think ZOS/Bethesda underestimated the amount of players per server. The amount of returning players made the problems that were happening during events even bigger.
    This game needs an update to performance asap, please put next content on hold.
    You are ruining the gaming experience for all the people who spent/spends money in this game.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's not a hardware issue on the server end.

Recent maintenance has not made any improvements.
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands