The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 EU Login in

MythrialDrow
MythrialDrow
✭✭✭
Can’t log in at all, it keeps saying I need ps plus which I have and doesn’t run out until April 2020? 99gkz1z2swm5.jpeg
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, just kicked me out - my PS+ sub expires at the end of February 2020 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    Very annoying, I’m glad I’m not the only one suffering. Hopefully they will fix it soon 🤞🏻
  • apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the same error message. My PS+ is good til the end of the year and all other online games I have installed are properly working. Thanks for bringing up the issue. I thought it was something weird on my end.
  • GoNutsDK
    GoNutsDK
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem. I cannot log on and I have PS+
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It let me log back in now.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I’ve just got on, wonder how long for though lol
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    Came here to see if others had the same issue. I still can't log in.
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513
  • apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither can I. It's still broken.
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    Strange, I’ve been been in the game about 30 mins now, just keep trying. Good luck 😉
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    Found a Fix:

Log out and back into your SONY PSN account
  • apri
    apri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm it's working again. For now. I did nothing but constantly trying to get in again.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got kicked again, so I'm calling it a night -_-
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I’ve just got kicked again. I hope they sort this before tonight 8pm uk as we have to login and kill a monster to claim the pet and free crates
  • RB1113
    RB1113
    Soul Shriven
    We on the NA server, a few of us anyway, are having similar issues. We were booted yesterday about 5 PST. It seems with different issues as to why we can not log in, but end result is the same. NO access to ESO.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were some PSN issues earlier that affected player logins. This issue should now be resolved. For NA players there is an unrelated ISP affecting some players at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There were some PSN issues earlier that affected player logins. This issue should now be resolved. For NA players there is an unrelated ISP affecting some players at this time.

Thank you @ZOS_BillE :)
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

The problem with this bug is that it made me buy the PS+ again for another 40+ Euros for 12 months. After that I still couldn't log in.

Then I went and check my sub and it was supposed to expire end of June and renew automatically.

Due to the bug I will have to pay PS+ twice. I will do opposition on the purchase but this is a big loss of time.