The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA random load screens

RedGirl41
RedGirl41
✭✭✭✭
pretty much since summerset was released cyrodiil has had such a bad problem with "random load screens" these are happening when keeps are upgrading and downgrading, open field, on resources, in outposts, all during the middle of a fight for no reason.

now with Necromancer class out pvp is even more laggy (especially since half the skills have zero animation going off) every fight ive engaged in tonight my group hit a load screen and all died.

Keeping adding game breaking things to the game and still haven't fixed these load screens.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    also getting a long load screen while spawning in a camp and when you get out of the load screen your whole team is dead
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happens all the time on Xbox as well.
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many load a screens EVERYWHERE in pvp. Every single fight is a load screen
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every time any bit of action would start I was getting like 10-30 second load screens yesterday. Its been bad lately but yesterday was my personal worst Cyrodiil experience ever.
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil log #973638293

Another load screen while on the wall of an enemy keep and for no reason at my whole group got a load screen and died.

Pvp need basic fixes. Not more buffs to siege and destructible Bridges
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    July 28th and still getting load screens in keeps, fields, everything.

I also tried to go to pve and do some dlc dungeons because pvp is so laggy and I couldn’t get past the first boss or scale caller cuz no animation show from boss and no visual queues. Are they really going to release two new dungeons on top of the current chaos?