The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do staff actually look at problems here?

nosworc
nosworc
✭✭
24 hours and no response from either my ticket or on these forums? I can't play the game, my eso plus is basically just getting wasted at this point.....i'm sorry if this comes across as entitled but i feel as if i'm just wasting my time.
  • tiipboygaming_101
    As well i haven't been able to log on since the 4th. Eso plus going to waste and to think I was going to pay 50 for elsweyr is funny to me so zos has to be laughing! 50 for a game you can't play then another 15 for eso plus hmmm I must be crazy! The logical term is called being hustled!
    Edited by tiipboygaming_101 on June 8, 2019 8:03PM
  • tiipboygaming_101
    Were spending our money so you have every right to feel entitled! This is not free to play
  • nosworc
    nosworc
    ✭✭
    As well i haven't been able to log on since the 4th. Eso plus going to waste and to think I was going to pay 50 for elsweyr is funny to me so zos has to be laughing! 50 for a game you can't play then another 15 for eso plus hmmm I must be crazy! The logical term is called being hustled!

I just don't know what i'm supposed to do at this point, i've posted on here, reddit, tweeted them and sent a ticket in. No reply whatsoever. I could deal with it if i knew they were looking into the issue, as it stands i just feel ignored.
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    nosworc wrote: »
    24 hours and no response from either my ticket or on these forums? I can't play the game, my eso plus is basically just getting wasted at this point.....i'm sorry if this comes across as entitled but i feel as if i'm just wasting my time.

They are very slow to respond. Especially when the weekend is here. With elsweyr hitting that's going to increase response time alot. Their customer service department needs to be enlarged to help but it has not happened yet. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I had issues with chat for a long long time. First ticket got ignored. 2nd took 3 days to get a non automated response. Then they blamed it on my internet and ps4 and playstation network. All of course were not the issue.
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    As far as the forums go they dont look at anything unless someone reports it
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try and send a direct message here to a GM. add your ticket number

Or

Tag a GM in your post here. and put your ticket number.

Post in the BUGS or SUpport forum as well. Add all info there and tag a GM.
    Like this
    @ZOS_BillE
    (as soon as you type the @ZOS a drop down menu will show.)
    Good luck.

p.s. as mentioned this is a heavy time for them with the new Chapter and E3.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • nosworc
    nosworc
    ✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    Try and send a direct message here to a GM. add your ticket number

Or

Tag a GM in your post here. and put your ticket number.

Post in the BUGS or SUpport forum as well. Add all info there and tag a GM.
    Like this
    @ZOS_BillE
    (as soon as you type the @ZOS a drop down menu will show.)
    Good luck.

p.s. as mentioned this is a heavy time for them with the new Chapter and E3.

Thankyou for this, very helpful information.
  • tiipboygaming_101
    I've message 3 gms already before the weekend came Tuesday night when I wasn't able to log in , so those are excuses .. Billie is included.
    I've did everything I could from my end! Communication is key to any relationship that's life!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nosworc

What is your current ticket number?

Please be aware there was a PSN issue earlier that prevented some players from logging in. If you still cannot login we can investigate further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post