The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sunspire bosses hitbox issue - Daedric Tomb

Deloth_Vyrr
Deloth_Vyrr
✭✭✭
Having some serious issues with the hitbox on the three Dragon bosses in Sunspire. Dispite their large size, proximity based skills seem to be having a hard time hitting (or won't hit at all).

I know Zaan's, Alkosh, and the Necro Siphon have already been reported, but there is another one I have identified:

Daedric Tomb (Sorcerer) - Mines placed under dragon do not detonate reliably. I've tried placing them in various locations under the dragon to find somewhere that will consistently trigger them, sometimes a single mine will hit but often none of them will making this skill completely broken in Sunspire.
<Twin-Moons Covenant> PC NA
Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
Voice of Reason
Shadow Breaker
Flawless Conqueror
  • neomvll
    neomvll
    I'm experiencing the same problem, sometimes only 1 mine is activated, but is extremely rare.
    So this is a bug or the hit box of the giant dragon is small like a little insect?
    Edited by neomvll on March 16, 2021 6:32PM
    Options