The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long are the cat assistants gonna last?

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Idk when i can get enough money to buy one of them, just wondering how long they're going to stay in the crown store
  • Devanear
    Devanear
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen any official source stating this specifically, but since they don't have a timer, I assume they are sticking around. Same as the previous assistants.
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they can live up to 20 years
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They did say they are here to stay. Not limited time. It should be in the dev tracker somewhere.

Maybe not? May have been said on the reddit AUA.
    Edited by ManwithBeard9 on June 7, 2019 3:00AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No timer on them so I don't think they're going to be removed that soon. Maybe someday but we'll get seperate news article on that.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭

Cats have 9 lives, they can get run over by a car and comeback alive
    Edited by U_D_D_I_N_R on June 7, 2019 9:23AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cats have 9 lives, they can get run over by a car and comeback alive

But you have tu bury them at a certain Sematary first.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AndrejLeo wrote: »
    Idk when i can get enough money to buy one of them, just wondering how long they're going to stay in the crown store

Stay cool. Before you know it, they'll be on discount then you'll find you need less money!
    Tythis and Nezzie have gone on a significant discount before. I got them when they were 3500 a piece.
    BUT... they might introduce more cat skins. Then you'll need more money. LOL!
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on June 10, 2019 9:10PM
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    Aw I should have waited for them to go on discount! But they are so cute,I had to buy them. Lol
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    I hope they come out with more assistants and maybe different ones for different purposes too.