The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Done Deal Looking for Mid+High Tier Experienced Players for 2nd Group and Core team

KiraSensei
We’re an international midgame & endgame PvE guild that does raids regularly and also like to socialize with each other in and out of the game. (Well, we also have members that are VERY good at PvP but we don’t do that as guild events.) We welcome people of all nationalities and are always looking for new capable members. We also have a discord channel. Our 1st raid group is closed for members as it consists of the best players of guilds, however we’re still recruiting and want to form new raid groups.

Done Deal is assembling a 2nd PvE raid group. Requirements are;

DD’s: At least 40k DPS & Stormproof title for DD’s (DPS test will be done live on our dummy’s with orb, puncture & drain)

Tanks: At least 700 CP; Ebon, Alkosh & Torug sets (so you can wear them when it is required), if you have the new raid set (elsweyr) that’s also a very big bonus

Healers: At least 700 CP; Olorime, Ebon & Infallible Aether sets, if you also have other sets (worm cult, mending, sanctuary and all that) that is, again, a very big bonus

The raids for 2nd group will be between 16.00 – 18.00 UTC each Tuesday and Sunday (means <<18.00 – 20.00 CEST if you’re from Central Europe>> or <<19.00 – 21.00 UTC+3 if you’re from Eastern Europe / Russia / Turkey>>).
If you do not meet all single one of requirements, however you still believe you are good enough, please go ahead and contact us. Requirements above are only guidelines for a good raid team we’re looking to assembly.

The raids for 1st group Friday and Saturday <<19.00 – 21.00 CEST if you’re from Central Europe>><<20.00 – 22.00 UTC+3 if you’re from Eastern Europe / Russia / Turkey>>).
DD’s: At least 52k DPS Exp for all HM Raids (except SS,CR) (DPS test will be done live on our dummy’s with orb, puncture & drain)(or minumum 85k on Raid Dummy)

To contact us in game; @CCimmune, @Zerinda or @instagood
Edited by KiraSensei on June 7, 2019 8:19AM
Kirasensei - Nord DK PvE Tank / Orc DK PvE Stamina DPS / PvP Stamina

Youtube

Guild Master of Done Deal
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    KiraSensei wrote: »
    (or minumum 95k on Raid Dummy)

sure

• KiraSensei
    i wrote wrong fixed as a 85k up up

Youtube

• KiraSensei
    Healer spots are full. Thank you for your interest!

Youtube

• Zerinda
    Zerinda
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I have received a few whispers in game and just to make it less confusing if we weren't clear enough;

1. 1st raid group is looking for 52k+ damage dealers only! So if you're a tank or dealing less than 52k as a dd, you should look up to raid times for 2ND RAID GROUP which are on tuesday and sunday between cest 18.00 -20.00.

2. Our healer spots for all parties are full and my fellow healers please don't ask me if I can play dd magwarden or magplar instead of healer -I can't. I'm a normie :p

I'm looking forward to have more of your lovely whispers! Have fun.
    Audracys - Breton PvE Warden Healer - EU
    Gwenifyr Ashford -Breton PvE Templar Healer - EU
    Ursanne - Imperial PvP Magicka Dragonknight - EU