Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need help picking a Class

Eyran
Eyran
✭✭
Hello there fellow ESO players,

For years i've been wanting to play a "fun build" where I use a lot of skill I normally won't use on any of my other characters. In this case i'm specifically thinking about using 1H+S front-bar and 2H Back bar. I just can't seem to settle on a class. I've been going back and forth between DK and Templar.

It should be a stamina build and as such I don't think i'll be using many class skills. Class passives however should be another story. Does anyone have any suggestion, ideas of maybe experience playing such a character. And just to make sure, this will just be a solo character :)
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you'll be doing Solo (and I assume PvE, not PvP) then I'd recommend going with the Templar. Even though you said you won't be using many class skills, the Templar can help you with self-heals and some good debuffs. The DK is also a good choice if you want to be a bit tankier, but I'd still recommend the Templar for a fun class to play.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a DK is the way to go. Super tanky and the last change gave them more DPS ability. Perfect for S&B tanks in PVE and 2H skills in PVP. I know you are focusing on solo play, but you can have both if you branch out.