The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Baandari Peddlers crates?

NecromanticKing
Anyone know when they're gonna ditch these uber lame Dragonscale crates for the next set of crates in the Crown Store? New to the game, I saw the tail end of the Psijic boxes, I don't really know how often they cycle these things, but the Dragonscale mounts all look really bland, only two good things I've seen are the rainbow emote and the daedrat.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing when the timer on current crates is up. Just check the store.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • VeritasObscura
    VeritasObscura
    ✭✭✭
    I want to say the crown crates change about four times a year, like the seasons.
    What is the music of life?
  • NecromanticKing
    Michae wrote: »

Unfortunately there is no timer on them, lol
    Edited by NecromanticKing on June 5, 2019 6:29PM
  • NecromanticKing
    I want to say the crown crates change about four times a year, like the seasons.

Hm, thanks for the heads up. Do you by chance know how long the Dragonscale crates have been in the shop?
  • VeritasObscura
    VeritasObscura
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, thanks for the heads up. Do you by chance know how long the Dragonscale crates have been in the shop?

According to this page, the Dragonscale crates have been around since end of March. Hopefully, the crates will switch out soon. I'm not a fan of the Dragonscale crates either.
    What is the music of life?
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Dragon Scale crates....but only cause of the Meridia themed stuff

However if I remember correctly, didnt theu announce a sale on them for this month? I imagine after the sale is when they will switch crate seasons
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

Unfortunately there is no timer on them, lol

I could swear I saw one. Well, my bad I guess. ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can expect a timer soon, psijic crates dropped at Jun 21 last time, so keep your eyes open.