The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fake Guilds in Trader spots...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Literally within seconds there were 4 out of the 6 traders in Elsweyr taken by fake guilds that will sell these traders.

ZOS are you EVER going to sort it out so that once a trader is sold for the weeks its SOLD for the ENTIRE week even if the guild disbands??? It's getting utterly tiresome... This is killing off guilds trying to grow.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imo they should waited at least 1 day-so every1 can download chapter and then open traders
    now every ghost guild owner with faster than mine/yours internet can buy the spot and ask for millions
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    ZOS are you EVER going to sort it out so that once a trader is sold for the weeks its SOLD for the ENTIRE week even if the guild disbands??? It's getting utterly tiresome... This is killing off guilds trying to grow.

Well?
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst I appreciate the new "10 bids per guild" changes - does this also mean we now giving 10x the power to the rich trading guilds to dominate ALL the traders in Tamriel?

Again... until the change is made whereby disbanding a guild makes the trader available, I don't think we are going to have a fair system in place.
  • Mewpers
    Mewpers
    They posted in the PTS thread for multibidding that they are going to remove the ability to transfer ownership of traders.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mewpers wrote: »
    They posted in the PTS thread for multibidding that they are going to remove the ability to transfer ownership of traders.

I wonder if anyone ever managed to ninja snatch a guild trader from two GMs as they were doing the "transfer" ...
    idea.gif

Edited by SirAndy on July 16, 2019 11:46PM