The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please sell this personality ASAP!

sherahd
sherahd
✭✭✭
I seen this on Ashur, and I really want it. I have had the Brassy Assassin on all of my female characters, I want it's masculine counterpart for my male characters, please. Just take my money!

unknown.png
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/f8OQIQLPypI

I want this walk for pvp ;)
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    Is that different from the dark brotherhood personality?
    Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
    Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
    WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like he have the Assassin personality pose.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • sherahd
    sherahd
    ✭✭✭
    It's different. There's no flipping of a dagger, and he seems more relaxed. I made sure and put it on next to him. It's definitely different. The one you're talking around looks goofy and stiff/unnatural in my opinion..
    Edited by sherahd on June 4, 2019 12:09AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe have to check that NPC up then, since it do look an awful lot like the Assassin one for me!

I would love to have more sassy personalities for male characters though. The sassy and elegant ones are almost always aimed towards females :#
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have a better idea. WOUNDED PERSONALITY.
    walk like youre wounded, pull your leg, hold your arm, bandage yourself... etc
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wounded, Shy (Like Hildegard in DB), Male elegant/Snobbish, Brooding Breton Hero, Scoundrel, Brassy/sassy for males. The list can go on! ;)
  • UglyBunnyCu
    UglyBunnyCu
    ✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    i have a better idea. WOUNDED PERSONALITY.
    walk like youre wounded, pull your leg, hold your arm, bandage yourself... etc

That would be awesome for roleplaying
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sherahd wrote: »
    I seen this on Ashur, and I really want it. I have had the Brassy Assassin on all of my female characters, I want it's masculine counterpart for my male characters, please. Just take my money!

unknown.png

I would be willing to use that personality too. The assasin personality, the dagger flipping, it's a little too much. I like this one though.
  • Syuko
    Syuko
    ✭✭✭
    We need more variety of personalities! I'd buy this. 🙂
  • sherahd
    sherahd
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I agree. I'd like more personalities. A lot of them suck, so the few that don't suck are the few we see.
  • Cerra
    Cerra
    ✭✭✭
    Arrow in the knee personality?
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's different. There's no flipping of a dagger, and he seems more relaxed. I made sure and put it on next to him. It's definitely different. The one you're talking around looks goofy and stiff/unnatural in my opinion..

See, I like the assassin personality but I would kill for this sort of variation.
    Assassin personality is my favorite personality... EXCEPT FOR the damn dagger. The idle, the leans, the walk and run; all great. But oh am I sick of flipping a disappearing dagger around every five seconds. It's just annoying.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i want an "old man" style one with the stick walking, hunched back and the random mumbling.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• sherahd
    sherahd
    ✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    i want an "old man" style one with the stick walking, hunched back and the random mumbling.

Why do I suddenly want to make an older gentleman Necro character?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

Why do I suddenly want to make an older gentleman Necro character?

because old wizards and necromancers were always the scarier foes not because of their non-intimidating presence, but their sheer knowledge and experience.
    thats why i'v always feared the arch mage of cyrodiils mages guild in oblivion or the arch mage of skyrims college, they might be old but they kicked butt.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder why there aren't a lot more personalities...cause i think they would sell easily - maybe they are difficult to implement
  • sherahd
    sherahd
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder why there aren't a lot more personalities...cause i think they would sell easily - maybe they are difficult to implement

I hope not. Maybe they have to pay someone for the motion capture? I don't know how they go about adding them. I feel like cool skins, personalities and cooler costumes are always going to sell.
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure personalities are animation collections. Those can take a while to make (animating is hard!) but it's not too bad, especially if they have elegant rigging to work with.

I like the ones that don't change running because the running ones all look weird to me. So far.

Also, more that we can get through gameplay, please!
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't suppose anyone feels like posting a side by side comparison with the Assassin personality?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueShark wrote: »

See, I like the assassin personality but I would kill for this sort of variation.
    Assassin personality is my favorite personality... EXCEPT FOR the damn dagger. The idle, the leans, the walk and run; all great. But oh am I sick of flipping a disappearing dagger around every five seconds. It's just annoying.

Agreed! I used the personality for a while and like aspects of it, but the dagger flipping was too often and if you’re going to have it disappear, a smaller sleeker dagger would be more fitting in my opinion.

But I would LOVE more personality options! Brassy Assassin and Telvanni Wizard are the best IMHO and I would love to have one like Ashur’s personality as well as several others mentioned here. :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My assassian personality characters roll with Merc medium legs (iirc) which have daggers, which makes it look that's one of the daggers they twirl
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personalities are BY FAR my favorite customization tool for characters and I really do wish that there were more of them on offer (even as achievements).
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OqkPceF.png
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »
    OqkPceF.png

Shush, you! :tongue:

I do try to only bring back threads still relevant that don’t have outdated information or on a no longer relevant topic as that can indeed be confusing and obnoxious! Otherwise, isn’t it better to add to an existing thread rather than create a new one?

Plus I would, if I can, remind the devs that not only I but many people would like to see this and other personalities made available to players! :)