Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Advice on Stamnecro build

Mitaka211
Mitaka211
✭✭✭✭
Hello all,
so after some time i am finally closing in on level 50 with my necromancer. Ever since i saw the previews of the class i wanted to make a stamina bruiser build.
So i will post some information on my character and what sets i plan on taking.
Race: Nord
World : Vampire , always in stage 1
Weapon 1 : 2h maul
Weapon 2 : Shield + 1h
Armor type : 5Heavy + 2 Medium

Sets :
- 5 pieces of Hundings Rage
- 5 pieces of Clever Alchemist (I plan on using weapon crit potions)
- 2 piece monster set Pirate Skeleton

I kinda haven't played in heavy armor in a long time since i only played with my stamplar who is more damage focused . I would like some advise on some really good sets that complement a bruiser style of play. What worries me in my current setup is the lack of stamina regen. I was thinking i can take Spirit mender to get the passive stam regen + plus my jewelry traits i can prob reach around 1400 stam regen or so.

skills
Slot 1 : Rally, Execute, Unnerving Boneyard , Ruinous Scythe, Blastbones ; ULT : Pestilent Colossus (Maybe DB not sure yet)
Slot 2 : Beckoning Armor, Vigor, Invasion , Hexproof,Spirit Guardian ULT : Pummeling Goliath

My skills are not really well picked i feel.
Any advice on optimizing my build would be helpful.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blast bones is bugged and does very little damage if it gets near a target to begin with.

You'll probably want necrotic potency and go for ult.