The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Another patch, another no real fixes

xMovingTarget
xMovingTarget
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When can we expect necro to be fixed? Also what about the boss hit boxes in sunspire still being broken. Zaan, alkosh, necro syphon and so on will not hit the bosses by normally playing.
So when can we get actual fixes to actual chapter content?
Edited by xMovingTarget on June 3, 2019 10:41AM
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you hear? That's the true HM for Sunspire B)
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah "early access" ends tomorrow right? And some of the new features are broken?

Gaming industry is a complete pile of crap these days.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Early access = beta testing
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Early access = beta testing

Very true, but considering Early Access is just about to end...
  • ClockworkMunky
    ClockworkMunky
    Soul Shriven
    It's not all bad the patch notes made me laugh

"The devious Elsweyr cryptid, the Fennec Daggerback Foxboar, has been driven to extinction"

A sad day for the wildlife of Elsweyr!
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well. Role play things getting fixes, that's for sure.
  • Dragneel1207
    Dragneel1207
    ✭✭✭✭
    there will be.no fixes
    only *** features that ruin the game
  • Dragneel1207
    Dragneel1207
    ✭✭✭✭
    then they will acknowledge the problem and not fix it.
    Might as well take down EU server and do U r business in NA server. So that we all will have a reason to move on
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    dude you been here forever you should know better. lol.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nah. And buy all the stuff again from the crownstore? Heck no. Also farming back to where we are on eu. Not just levels, but gear etc too. Heck no
  • Dragneel1207
    Dragneel1207
    ✭✭✭✭
    i am telling to move on and dont feed them $$$$$$$$$$
    but what can i say when i like it to much and need help to move on
  • killahsin
    killahsin
    ✭✭✭
    i am telling to move on and dont feed them $$$$$$$$$$
    but what can i say when i like it to much and need help to move on

telling players to move on and not keep playing or giving zos money isnt a solution either. At least not to the industry and design principles as there is nothing else.You can either play 2 turtle paced click fests or one other action based mmo that requires u to blow up all your gear continuously to progress but has little to no actual pve system.

Players have cried themselves out of funding into their favorite genre to cry about.

• OnlyOnThursday
    OnlyOnThursday
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am so aggravated, I stupidly expected SOME fixes in this patch.

THANKS FOR NOTHING ZOS
  • Dragneel1207
    Dragneel1207
    ✭✭✭✭
    so i should get a job there and kick all the incompetent
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, at the very least they fixed Blastbones, which was such an easy thing to do... oh, wait.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streak fix plz. I'm tired being rooted by an escape skill.
    Edited by gepe87 on June 3, 2019 11:23AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every like 2 rotations, blastbones just greys out until you double swap bars. It is ridiculous. Well, at least they fixed this one runestone that couldnt be harvested.
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    They fixed the gamebreaking channeled staves causing ground targeted effect issues. Oh wait, you must not play any sort of a support role to not have even noticed that issue. Of course you're complaining there's "no fixes"...
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what they fixed, game is unplayable now for any achievements runs since there is 99.9% chance that somebody will be kicked to login screen.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually impressed how much are they struggling to make flying animations work. I think some adjustments to those were in pretty much every incremental on PTS and both patches on live. Kinda shows that the engine is absolutely unfit for any kind of flying.
  • Coggage
    Coggage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pinesy wrote: »
    They fixed the gamebreaking channeled staves causing ground targeted effect issues. Oh wait, you must not play any sort of a support role to not have even noticed that issue. Of course you're complaining there's "no fixes"...

I didn't even notice it was broken. Mind you, I have been away for a while now.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pinesy wrote: »

No. I am a dps player. And none of our healers said anything that tis was a thing.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue that would give you 999+ ping spikes every 5 seconds in BGs, Cyrodiil, IC, overworld and in your own homes"... One could dream right? ATLEAST we cant get some of the new motifs too early anymore...
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fixed an issue that would give you 999+ ping spikes every 5 seconds in BGs, Cyrodiil, IC, overworld and in your own homes"... One could dream right? ATLEAST we cant get some of the new motifs too early anymore...

Doesn't look crownstore related to me, so why would it be fixed this fast :trollface:
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    Removed
    Edited by Pinesy on June 3, 2019 12:06PM
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 5 years you ought to know theyve never fixed anything and never will.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL about blastbones fix, and not a SINGLE word from the community managers about it.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 5 years you ought to know theyve never fixed anything and never will.

But honestly saying. before last week it was manageable at least... switch graphics to possible minimum on 1080ti to have okay fps in trials.. turn off background applications, don't play group content and pvp in peak hours.. but from last week it's unmanageable, players are simply kicked to login screen, freezes for several seconds and so on, they fundamentally broke something in last patch and didn't fix it today.
  • Nilarynpaw
    Nilarynpaw
    ✭✭✭

No. I am a dps player. And none of our healers said anything that tis was a thing.

Just because you didn't know about it, it does not mean that this bug didn't happened.

I play as a healer in dungeons for example and I suffered from this bug, but I wasn't yelling to my team mates all the time about this during a run though this was very annoying and made my job harder.
    PC EU: 810+ CP
    "Only the Aldmeri—the High Elves and their noble allies, the Wood Elves and Cat-Men—have the wisdom and restraint to peaceably rule the disparate peoples of Tamriel. [...] Men always follow the destructive path of their defender and apologist, the Missing God whom we shall not name. [...] The world has gone wrong, and we must put it right. March proudly beneath the eagle banner of the Aldmeri Dominion! "
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    only RP fixes, no fixes for end game players...
    ..also.. White-Gold-Tower has a new bug, after the library bosses there is this room where 3 waves of ads should spawn..well only 1 spawned, other 2 don't..and you can't pass the next door...rip necro undaunted 9.