Maintenance for the week of August 19:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Website for maintenance – August 22, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC)

FREE Craglorn trading guild Tamriel's Guardians are recruiting!

Hopey
Hopey
Soul Shriven
We are a free trading guild, founded on Day 1 of PS4 release. Our trader is located in Belkarth, Craglorn. We host raffles and auctions. We have a Guild Craft Hall with every Mundus stone and Attunable crafting station in game. We also have an optional Discord server for price checking and memes. Just comment your psn and I'll send out invites asap. Come enjoy the TG family! <3
Edited by Hopey on June 2, 2019 11:48PM
  • davidcopeland928preub18_ESO
    dcope928. Recently returned player, would love an invite to the guild! Thanks!
  • Colress
    Colress
    Psn colress
  • Hopey
    Hopey
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome to TG ❤️
  • tornswine47
    Just started playing again. Would love to join. PSN: tornswine47
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to post my support and endorsement of this guild. I was in it for quite a while and only (regretfully) left in order to join a friend's guild to help him out. Had I not needed the slot, I'd have stayed, so you can't go wrong joining TG.

:smile:
    PS4 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 160+) - and Vice-GM of The Dragon Chasers - a free beginners trading guild (all levels welcome). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • marktown
    marktown
    Soul Shriven
    39 yr old dad looking for chilled out people to play with. Coming back to the game after about a year lay-off. If you’re still looking for recruits I’d love to sign up.

Psn is Marktown
    ESO character is Markle Slapnuts
  • stormgard88
    stormgard88
    Soul Shriven
    Relatively new player here. Looking for a trading guild so I can try to save up some gold.

PSN: Stormgard88
  • gizmojohn
    gizmojohn
    Soul Shriven
    I will take an invite this evening. I'm looking for new guilds since I have only ever been a part of one my entire ESO life which has been since the beginning of PS4 launch. I did take a hiatus for while but I'm back and need some good guilds for Dungeons and traders. ESO name : gizmojohn
  • Hopey
    Hopey
    Soul Shriven
    All updated 💜
  • gizmojohn
    gizmojohn
    Soul Shriven
    FYI I don't think I ever got an invite. psn name: gizmojohn
  • BigSwole703
    BigSwole703
    Soul Shriven
    Is it still possible to get an invite?