The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Volendrung working as intended? ermm...??

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to spot where Volendrung just spawned......

PC EU
    PvP only
  • DarkConjur
    DarkConjur
    Soul Shriven
    LOOOOOOOL
  • nuttytom
    nuttytom
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

Edited by nuttytom on June 2, 2019 10:55PM
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Volendong strikes again
    PC EU
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP be like

tenor.gif?itemid=7371881
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too much to ask that ZOS dont release new systems or "minigames" to live server until its actually working/finished ?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nuttytom wrote: »
    unknown.png
    In this scenario, would Volendrung despawn quickly after being picked up because of a lack of opponents to kill?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1mbcm8.jpg

Where is it tho? Took me some time to see it. May want to point out the dumb spawn point, instead of expecting people to play Where’s Waldo.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1mbcm8.jpg

Where is it tho? Took me some time to see it. May want to point out the dumb spawn point, instead of expecting people to play Where’s Waldo.

Well I.....
    olsborg wrote: »
    Try to spot where Volendrung just spawned......

So....mhm

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    nuttytom wrote: »
    unknown.png
    In this scenario, would Volendrung despawn quickly after being picked up because of a lack of opponents to kill?

No, it doesn't. As it feeds of AP by flipping keeps and resources. You can flip all the map with it even with no players in opposite faction.
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    Wow just give ep a helping hand to night cap why don't they.
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it too much to ask that ZOS dont release new systems or "minigames" to live server until its actually working/finished ?

The scary part is that this isn't a bug but in fact, working as designed.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭

No, didn't they state in patch notes that the artifact won't spawn near the leading alliance base? I think they did mention that somewhere...

EDIT: ok no word about that in patch notes......

..but instead this:
    "You must keep feeding the weapon Alliance Points (repairing structures or resurrecting other players doesn’t count) or else the power of the weapon will drain your life (i.e. it kills your character)."

Repairing doesn't count, but taking empty keeps does hahahaha :D
    I love how ZOS implements new stuff without thinking of the consequences.... yeah you can't pick it up if you're emperor, but you can pick it up and crown yourself as emp lmao - foresight level 0
    Edited by TriangularChicken on June 3, 2019 5:13PM
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    1mbcm8.jpg

I like "Where's Waldo" but I was good at it. :/
    Sounds like l2p. /s
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

No, didn't they state in patch notes that the artifact won't spawn near the leading alliance base? I think they did mention that somewhere...

EDIT: ok no word about that in patch notes......

..but instead this:
    "You must keep feeding the weapon Alliance Points (repairing structures or resurrecting other players doesn’t count) or else the power of the weapon will drain your life (i.e. it kills your character)."

Repairing doesn't count, but taking empty keeps does hahahaha :D
    I love how ZOS implements new stuff without thinking of the consequences.... yeah you can't pick it up if you're emperor, but you can pick it up and crown yourself as emp lmao - foresight level 0

Sooooo working as intended. It's a different discussion as to whether there was much thought given to the mechanics or how this mechanic could be manipulated, if it's balanced or fulfils the mandate for which it was introduced, and of course the answer is no.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!