The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FIX CYRODILL LAG!!!!!!!!

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
PLEASE!
Ad Victoriam!
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THE MAGIC WORD HAS BEEN UNSHEATHED.

Let's add a cherry on top.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Faction locks would fix lag apparently.
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    No green post
    REEEEEEEEE
  • What_In_Tarnation
    What_In_Tarnation
    ✭✭✭✭
    6lcl2tG.png
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W
    h
    a
    t

l
    a
    g

?
    Edited by disintegr8 on June 6, 2019 3:47AM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Lag virus has spread everywhere in the game. It was always bad in PvP but now it is gotten worse in PvE also.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every day I ask myself: why should I even play this game? It's laggy. I get 69 ping in Overwatch. Anything above 100ms is too inresponsive for an action pvp game like ESO. And yet I got 120ms yesterday while being totally alone in Imperial City district. And not - it wasn't my ISP or Internet connection as I have PingPlotter logging everything.

A PvP game should have a stable under 100ms ping to be trully responsive. Anything above or random spikes are not acceptable.
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    Add dragons to Cyrodiil, ZOS. If there more than 30 players of one faction in one place - a dragon comes and burns them.
    No zerg - no lag.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Add dragons to Cyrodiil, ZOS. If there more than 30 players of one faction in one place - a dragon comes and burns them.
    No zerg - no lag.

People would then complain the dragon is too OP. Takes too many people to kill and causes lag instead of blaming ball groups for this.

I approve. Dracarys everyone :D
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on June 6, 2019 9:55AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mx0vhfnNlm1s6zpepo1_400.gif

ezgif-2168112475.gif
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    They can't fix it....
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aixy wrote: »
    They can't fix it....

This
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Icarus42
    Icarus42
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_mx0vhfnNlm1s6zpepo1_400.gif

ezgif-2168112475.gif

Just thank you for this!
    Ebonheart Pact - PC NA - Magicka Sorcerer
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They either can't, or don't want to for whatever reason (cost, other effects, etc.), so your choices are either deal with or quit playing. I hear they're putting out a Skyrim: Super-Ultra-Mega Edition.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PLEASE!
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t worry Matt bragged about the new servers or whatever at E3. Honestly it hasn’t felt better but only worse.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Don’t worry Matt bragged about the new servers or whatever at E3. Honestly it hasn’t felt better but only worse.

They have new servers or are going to get new servers? Because I dc'ed 4 times in an hour today.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disconnected 6 times in a matter of an hour last night just as many loading screens. I'm usually dead or half dead before I have a chance to react to anything. No ultimate cues or animation visuals. Can't see where siege is landing. People running around as living shadows. I've played games 20 years ago on dial up that have ran better than this.... actually most of them did.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game's performance is at an all time low with an all time lowest pvp population/campaign cap. Your not only asking for the impossible, but also the improbable. ZOS just announced their intentions to make two new games, while only hiring a limited amount of new employees. You think they don't plan to pull devs off of ESO onto those new projects? ESO pvp will go from .5 devs to .125 devs. All about milking that copy/paste cash cow store and tiny dlc/chapter(they won't even call them expansions lol) schedule.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play The Witcher 3 for your immersive open world PvE experience and Mordhau for your PvP. Problem solved. That’s what’s I’ve been doing anyway and I’m much happier. Sure Mordhau has some bad server days but ultimately it’s a game of skill and the lag never lasts very long.
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    The Lag virus has spread everywhere in the game. It was always bad in PvP but now it is gotten worse in PvE also.

Good - maybe they'll finally pull their fingers out and fix it.