The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

1hand should only need 4 alloy

Biscuit
Biscuit
✭✭
Why does a one handed weapon need 8 tempers to upgrade but a two handed weapon needs the exact same amount. You will have to upgrade 2 one hand weapons or 1 hand and 1 shield and use in total 16 tempers, but if you just use any two handed weapon you only waste 8 tempers. 1 handed swords are nerfed in enchants aswell so why do they still need 8 alloys to upgrade? One handed weapons should only consume half the amount to actually upgrade to gold than two handed weapons!
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or 2-Hand should require double.

Be careful what you wish for. Player Logic =/= ZoS Logic.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    therift wrote: »
    Or 2-Hand should require double.

Be careful what you wish for. Player Logic =/= ZoS Logic.

All the two-handed guys always wanted parity with one-handed. Think either will be fair.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've been saying the same for a long time. Why have the same amount of mats for a 1H with half the value of a 2H?
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    Biscuit wrote: »
    Why does a one handed weapon need 8 tempers to upgrade but a two handed weapon needs the exact same amount. You will have to upgrade 2 one hand weapons or 1 hand and 1 shield and use in total 16 tempers, but if you just use any two handed weapon you only waste 8 tempers. 1 handed swords are nerfed in enchants aswell so why do they still need 8 alloys to upgrade? One handed weapons should only consume half the amount to actually upgrade to gold than two handed weapons!

Now that they halfed the enchantments for the 1h weapons, they should actually half tempers needed to gold it aswell
    "h*es" stay quirky, I stay unemployed

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why can you split up 1h weapons in 2 different sets and you cant with 2h weapons. (and traits too)
    why do you still get the full value from shield enchant
    Why are dmg values of dw and two handed sword higher than bow and staff