The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Lag

Mihael
Mihael
✭✭✭✭
Ever since the update I’ve been experienced weird spikes in ping while I’m doing bgs. My ping is usually around 120 but it shoots up to 999+ plus for a couple seconds then goes back to normal. The weirdest part though is that it happened for like 3 days then went away but know it’s lagging again. I’ve tested my internet connection and everything is fine and I don’t lag when playing on my ps4. Was wondering if anyone is having the same problem
  • Valyr
    Valyr
    I'm on PC it it's happening to me too. Just started today. I'm unsure if it's my connection or the game's fault though. I'm unsure how to find out. Just replaying to let you know you're not the only one
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I normally have lag issues. But it certainly feels unreliably worse after the update. I feel like I'm just spamming skills praying they will actually go off.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^
    And what I mean by this is they do go off but unreliably so. I'm getting kills I don't expect and losing kills I expect to get. Getting killed by baby PVPrs dealing pathetic damage while I rage cause I cannot cast even using entirely instant casts.

Then rock the next guy after spawning, it's completely unreliable and it doesn't feel good.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..