The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Knight looks

Ortama
Ortama
How would I go about looking like a knight iv seen some pretty sick knights in ESO idk what set it is tho.
  • TiZzA93
    TiZzA93
    ✭✭✭
    The breton style is cheap gives a fully armoured knight appearance.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basic b dark age knight: Breton heavy armor
    Fancier knight: faction heavy armor
    Maximus Decimus Merdias Russel Crowe: Imperial heavy armor

These are easy to get starter looks. I recommend just checking out armor pieces through the preview function provided in the cosmetics menu. Enjoy
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/motifs/

I would use the ingame outfit station, & set the option to show all (showing styles you don't have).

GL
  • LexrayEmberrr
    LexrayEmberrr
    ✭✭✭
    How is this for knightly? Just add a fancy helmet!

eso64_bbx88QCYed.png

Shoulders: Fang Lair M
    Chest: Silver Dawn H
    Hands: Worm Cult M
    Waist: Silver Dawn H
    Legs: Breton H 4
    Boots: Dark Elf H 3
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Basic b dark age knight: Breton heavy armor
    Fancier knight: faction heavy armor
    Maximus Decimus Merdias Russel Crowe: Imperial heavy armor

These are easy to get starter looks. I recommend just checking out armor pieces through the preview function provided in the cosmetics menu. Enjoy
    Upvote for the Russel Crowe reference :lol:

But yes, pretty much! Go to any Outfit Station (or its earlier iteration, the Dye Station you might find in people's houses) and you can preview most outfit styles! Most heavy styles should be a good place to start looking - some are clearly historically inspired bsaed on real armors while others are quite fantasy influenced, there's a ton to choose from though! You can also combine several styles to create a custom armor (Silver Dawn for example has awesome sabatons and gauntlets, even though the furry cuirass is a bit unique)! Have fun and go wild with Fashion Scrolls Online! :tongue:

knights.png
  • Ortama
    Ortama
    daggerfall helmet is good. im looking for like a clean knight you know like noble knight looking.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daggerfall, any weight. Very, very Medieval-European look there. My favourite is the medium.

Ebony is actually quite good too. Breton is dirt cheap but nice.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Ortama
    Ortama
    I cant find Daggerfall style at all I looked at least 30 guild traders and could not even find one piece.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I cant find Daggerfall style at all I looked at least 30 guild traders and could not even find one piece.
    Not sure which platform you're playing on, but check the Tamriel Trade Center website then search for 'Daggerfall Covenant'. It should give you plenty of results, and you can find recently seen items with their exact locations. DC motif pages aren't exactly rare so I'm sure you'll find some in no time :smile:
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my knight look, inspired by Robert Baratheon.

2gtq3he.png
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Ortama
    Ortama
    i went to ttc and went to 6 locations it listed they werent there wtf is this
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to be persistent. Generally, you want to start by sorting TTC for "last seen" - because if it throws under an hour, the piece you're looking for might still be there when you get there. Of course, that could cost you more.... If you want to use multiple pieces of DC, you should see if you can find the whole style motif book. Again, you might not find that affordable....
  • Ortama
    Ortama
    isnt the whole motif book 5k crowns?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, if you buy from the crown store. You can buy the book for gold if you find it on TTC, it's still there when you get there, and you have the gold. I saw it a month or so back for 250k gold. That one's not likely around still, but others might be.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    isnt the whole motif book 5k crowns?

The only motifs you should ever buy with Crowns are the CS exclusives, IMO.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No