The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Question On Enlightenment

DeathStalker_X
DeathStalker_X
✭✭✭
I understand that you get 4x exp for X amount of CP points every 24hrs, the question is, do they roll over? Say I the next 275,000 exp at an accelerated rate, and I only go through 250,00 of them tonight, do those remaining 25k roll over to tomorrow? Also, do the still accumulate if you happen to not play one or more days? (say that 25k rolls over to tomorrow, and I am supposed to get another 250,000 tomorrow, but I don't play until the day after, do I then get 275,000?

Thanks! :)
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up to 12 days worth.
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, cool :)
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First you must calm your mind. Then you must focus your thoughts. Then you must snatch the pebble from my hand.

Then you shall achieve enlightenment.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 100k XP x4 per day, regardless of how many champion points that is.
    The Moot Councillor
  • ryzen_gamer_gal
    ryzen_gamer_gal
    ✭✭✭✭
    before enightenment you must chop wood and haul water, after enlightenment you must chop wood and haul water.

or so i have been told. honestly i do not subscribe to such things as enlightenment.

it sounds like a trap to me to convince me that i'm increased in good when really i'm poor, wretched, blind, miserable , and naked.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you must snatch the pebble from my hand, Grasshopper